Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers 100% Deer Nubuck Tobacco Hunting Coat Gift Never Worn, Size Large

jj_fl

New in Town
This nubuck cow deer Brooks Brothers overcoat in a hunting jacket style is an amazing, heavier weight jacket filled with amazing details and pockets. I would love to keep it, but it is unfortunately a little too warm to keep where I live in California.

Asking $150 + shipping PPFF
image-22.jpg
image-21.jpg
image-15.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-32.jpg
image-18.jpg

jj_fl

New in Town
It was made in Korea! I've been quite busy at work (there now too) so I haven't had the chance to take additional photos, but I can upload those later if you're interested.

For reference, the coat is meant to fit a little bit big, especially in comparison to a biker jacket, given that it's a sort of hunting / outdoorsy jacket. I'm 6'2, 180lbs and it fits true to that or the just a tiny bit larger on my frame. I actually really like that it fits that way, I'm selling it even though I like the fit because I live in a warmer climate these days and don't have a lot of chances to wear it outdoors in appropriate weather.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut