Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big Al, Introduction ;)

alphonse capone

New in Town
Hello, Ladies , Molls, Torpedo's & Gentleman. Thought I might introduce myself , Name is Tim AKA Alphonse Capone, I've been involvled 18th century renenacting for 20 years 18th Cen British Naval boatswain ,19th century Cowboy , 1930's, 40's. I'm a working Barber by trade. Yes I can do 20's,30's & 40's Haircuts & some womans period styles. I was introduced to the lounge by Bonniejean, she's mighty Spiffy & Harrypierpont, Hard Boiled fellow ;). Thats my story & I'm sticking to it ;) The Lounge, It's the berries.
Al

Baggers

Practically Family
Lincsong said:
Welcome. I'm the village conservative and it's great to have you join us.lol

Careful, Lincsong, you're leaving yourself wide open with that one. ;)

And welcome, Big Al, to our little slice of virtual heaven. We needed a barber. Do you also pull teeth? lol

Cheers!

Barry

Practically Family
Baggers said:
)

And welcome, Big Al, to our little slice of virtual heaven. We needed a barber. Do you also pull teeth? lol

Cheers!

Welcome! We sure do need a barber. I suspect many FL members will be asking you for advice. I'm pretty sure I will. :)

Barry

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the most swellegant joint of all, Big Al

Now yer barber shop's open, we got a place to run some rackets and keep book in. Great to have yer wid us, pal!

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
Ah, I'm sure you're nowhere near as conservative as I am, Lincsong!;)

Hey, welcome Alphonse, from a fellow 18th centurion!:D

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's a warm welcome to you Alphonse!!
I don't know if you should have told us gals that you're a barber and you know a bit about ladies vintage style, you might just get inundated with questions and pleas of help:) Lordy knows I'm in need of it!

Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's a great place to be, filled with good people, lots of good information and some fun too. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

:cheers1:
Daisy

GOK

One Too Many
Pull up a chair...

Welcome to the Lounge, Al. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make some great friends. :D

(Not the village conservative...not even close!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley