Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Brands for Men’s Luxury Scarves – Recommendations Needed!

DanielPetmr

Familiar Face
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to invest in a high-quality luxury scarf and would love to hear your recommendations.

I’m particularly interested in scarves that are versatile, stylish, and made from premium materials like cashmere or silk.

Brands that offer timeless designs and excellent craftsmanship are of particular interest. Any personal favorites or must-try brands that you’ve found worth the splurge?

Also, if you’ve had any experiences with specific colors or patterns that stand out, please share.

Your insights would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this purchase!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
I'm in cold country and have several silks and a few others in wool. The silks I prefer are from here:

https://www.aerostich.com/clothing/scarves-masks/aerostich-standard-silk-scarves.html

...and though there are a few different wool scarves in the closet I think the only wool that gets worn is a Burberry and not because it's better (as it's not). It reminds me of an old and long dead mentor of mine that had a few Burberry pieces and dressed like a king but drove a complete pile. He taught me several things and was the king of the one sentence sound bite. Stuff like:

- Any man w/ two women deserves 'em both

- Some is better than none, more is better than less and sooner is better than later

- Your sense of style is in you and you should let it out.

He was complimented on his choice of what to wear many times. His favorite? He was once told "you've got your costume down".

The Burberry reminds me of him.

They all do the same trick. The silks do it w/ a little more panache.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1