Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Become a Gentleman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
What's wrong with morality and manners?

I wouldn't say that Bill Clinton, Edward Kennedy, or John Kerry are gentlemen in any sense of the word. They make act gracious, know what fork to choose but are unwashed nontheless. Ronald Reagan, George Schultz, George H.W. Bush, Walter Annenberg are gentlemen.:cheers1: :)

Harry Lime

Suspended
Oh brother.

Lincsong said:
I wouldn't say that Bill Clinton, Edward Kennedy, or John Kerry are gentlemen in any sense of the word. They make act gracious, know what fork to choose but are unwashed nontheless. Ronald Reagan, George Schultz, George H.W. Bush, Walter Annenberg are gentlemen.:cheers1: :)

Mr. Cheney, you certainly scored some points in the office with this posting (if your boss can figure out "Lincsong" is you - have a secret service agent tell him on the sly.) You deserve a gift for this - how about 10,000 shares of Haliburton stock?

Thanks for the last great laugh of 2005.

Harry Lime

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
alright then

This thread has run long enough, and everybody has gotten their fair share of words in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe