Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beaver felt hat from Vintage Silhouettes

Lincsong said:
Oh no, it's getting worn to Las Vegas this weekend, right after I inhale the turkey tonight.:D So this evening it will be given the TAS security zap test.

Inhale sounds about par for the course. :p
With the TAS checking it out, you might just get it sit tested. :rolleyes: :eusa_doh: The airport is a mess with construction going on so just be aware of that. Couldn't they think of a better time to start working? :eusa_doh:

Regards,

J

SNAZZY!

Manny Tavares said:
Ah my favorite; the porkpie. I've not seen a porkpie with that big of a brim. Usually they have a narrower brim. But, that is a beauty.:eusa_clap

Occasionally on Perry Mason you catch Perry wearing one similar to this and definately with a wide brim.
It has a snazzy look!

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Inhale sounds about par for the course. :p
With the TAS checking it out, you might just get it sit tested. :rolleyes: :eusa_doh: The airport is a mess with construction going on so just be aware of that. Couldn't they think of a better time to start working? :eusa_doh:

Regards,

J

GULP!

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
I am at MCCarran Airport right now. The hat and I made it through security untouched. The hat stayed on my head at 60 mph in a convertible this weekend. Past 60 and I was a little nervous about driving with it on.

Manny Tavares

Familiar Face
Lincsong said:
It was a VW Beetle.lol They didn't have my reserved car class so I got what was available.lol

Too bad they didn't have a Cadillac XLR left. That hat would have looked great driving around Las Vegas in that convertible.

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
It's gorgeous, and what's more, it appears to really suit you. So many well-intentioned gentlemen look more like they're giving a hat a ride, rather than wearing it. Not you!

Glad you didn't lose it while driving the convertable--I would have been quite nervous about that as well.

Manny Tavares said:
Too bad they didn't have a Cadillac XLR left. That hat would have looked great driving around Las Vegas in that convertible.

I agree completely. Better still if it was a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertible. :D
perholmsbil.jpg
:eusa_clap
sn4.jpg

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe