Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Who is this Jamespowers?

This guy.
james.jpg

Oh great, now I'll be thrown to the angry sea bass, with laser beams. :eeek:

So has autumn pretty much fizzled out for you guys? Here it seems to be in full swing finally. The leaves have finally turned, and they seem unusually vibrant this year. First year in a few we didn't go through drought conditions all summer, that must be the difference. I'm really starting to look forward to Thanksgiving next week and some days off to enjoy. Hope you non U.S. residents have some holiday approaching too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Our leaves turned, and then most of them fell off the tree.
Some varieties though, still have them, and they look great. ON THE TREE, but not in the yard.

Yep, Autumn has come to the South.
Cool/cold temps, and rain.

That's a bummer HD. I guess it's the tradeoff for the nice summers you guys get up there. :beer:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

So has autumn pretty much fizzled out for you guys? Here it seems to be in full swing finally. The leaves have finally turned, and they seem unusually vibrant this year. First year in a few we didn't go through drought conditions all summer, that must be the difference. I'm really starting to look forward to Thanksgiving next week and some days off to enjoy. Hope you non U.S. residents have some holiday approaching too.

Evil Autumn didn't fizzle out. It still stinks and will until winter begins near the end of December. Then even more lousy Evil weather begins.
The Evil Wind last night managed to blow away the leaves on the lawn but the backyard looks like a compost pile with all the leaves now. :doh: Damn you Evil Autumn!:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken