Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

I sure want to kill a 'fluffy animal'..!! We gotta mouse in the house..!! He ran out to the middle of the family room and jumped into the air last night scaring my Wife and making her run for her life. It's that time of year here for the little bastards to try and get in. We quickly set out a couple of traps spiked with peanut butter.
HD

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I sure want to kill a 'fluffy animal'..!! We gotta mouse in the house..!!

"Crush! Kill! Destroy!"

FloydScrubbingRobot.PNG

Go for it! :thumb:

I sure want to kill a 'fluffy animal'..!! We gotta mouse in the house..!! He ran out to the middle of the family room and jumped into the air last night scaring my Wife and making her run for her life. It's that time of year here for the little bastards to try and get in. We quickly set out a couple of traps spiked with peanut butter.
HD

Where there are mice there are snakes. There is nothing warm or fuzzy about either one of them. Nail the little bastards!

Justin B

One Too Many
Well, yes.
For some reason, we attract tourists.. [huh]
There's a hunting ground.. I suppose the "untouched nature" and "killing fluffy animals" sound appealing. :p

I prefer my fluffy animals killed. They're tastier that way. And I don't know about there, but hunting is a vital part of ecology in a lot of places. Mankind has killed off many apex predators that used to keep populations under control, so without them man has to step in.

HD

Get rid of him for real. Two-three cups oatmeal, One cup plaster of paris, mix and maybe add a little peanut butter or Captain Crunch to it and set it out where they can find it. Instant mouse paperweight. :p

I had that game when I was a kid. Take an hour to set it up so you could play with it for five minutes.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I prefer my fluffy animals killed. They're tastier that way. And I don't know about there, but hunting is a vital part of ecology in a lot of places. Mankind has killed off many apex predators that used to keep populations under control, so without them man has to step in.
Ever so true. :nod:

And there is that pumpkin festival. I don't suspect that James will be visiting SC's town anytime soon. :p
You mean the :puke: Festival?
Nah..
He'll skip the pumpkin, and go for the bacon, cured ham, lard and :beer:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21