Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys, observation/question here. Jensen Huang the Nvidia CEO is often seen in his $9000.00 lizard-embossed Tom Ford jacket in calf skin. Couldn't he easily have a custom-made real lizard skin jacket made by the likes of Johnson's for far less? How exceedingly expensive is Lizard versus the fashion hype of a Tom Ford piece?

I never see lizard-based leather in FL, maybe because it's illegal in certain parts.
The article said his wife and daughter are responsible for his current style and I would not be surprised if they bought his clothes.
Johnson Leathers could be more proactive in approaching celebrity clients. Lebron wore special one off natural Vanson jacket, I am guessing his team had a lot to do with that than himself.
Exotic skins can get quite pricey though, like 3 to 5 times the normal cowhide/horsehide we wear around here. Very rockstar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut