Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

any cases of haunted vintage jackets story to share?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Which one was it?

Recently I woke up a couple of times to something shaking my bed and it seemed like a pretty concrete paranormal phenomenon but the internet revealed it's just something called Hypnic jerks.
Coulda fooled me something indeed was shaking the bed, how real it feels.
oh yeah sometime I dream of walking in the bathroom, and I step on a soap and literally feel like the whole body lifted off the bed and then dropped.
oh in that tv series, it was a tan leather jacket, doesn't look like military, just old tan or light brown leather jacket, his girlfriend just thrifted and hang it on his bedroom, had some restless nights, decided to put a video recording, and find out pretty wild thing going while he sleeps, he moved the jacket to the garage and the haunt stops.

oh yeah sometime I dream of walking in the bathroom, and I step on a soap and literally feel like the whole body lifted off the bed and then dropped.
oh in that tv series, it was a tan leather jacket, doesn't look like military, just old tan or light brown leather jacket, his girlfriend just thrifted and hang it on his bedroom, had some restless nights, decided to put a video recording, and find out pretty wild thing going while he sleeps, he moved the jacket to the garage and the haunt stops.

Now I'm curious - what was happening??

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
a figure like shape sleeping next to him, wakes up with blanketed shape, bends / distorts and travels into wall, then the empty blanket drops, it can be just several fan blowers hidden under the blanket positioned to shape a figure, then with controlled speed to make it "wakes up", the translucent image getting into wall thing might be doctored frame by frame I dunno, can be total skeptics about it, but its probably real, I dunno, but pretty good for entertainment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82