Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero: How long did it take to get yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Jim,
my brother in law had a very similar experience. Stitching was bad and he got a very rude and hard time from Mark. I was going to bail on Aero based on this but Amanda impressed me so I have placed an order. Ordered in March so hopefully I will have good story to tell soon.

Jim,
my brother in law had a very similar experience. Stitching was bad and he got a very rude and hard time from Mark. I was going to bail on Aero based on this but Amanda impressed me so I have placed an order. Ordered in March so hopefully I will have good story to tell soon.

I've ordered several jackets from Aero, dealt mainly with Amanda, and have had nothing but good experiences.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
There's now a JACKET-TRACKIT thread for those that like to discuss 'how long' it took to get your jacket.
If you have concerns about the time it takes, then we advise you deal with the supplier, (whoever that might be) rather than with members of the Lounge who really have no impact on the situation of your jacket.

Thankyou Gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe