Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Premier

Gerard Dow

New in Town
I want to get this same highwayman premier in goatskin. It's so tight, I cant really stand up straight by the way it's cut. Im just not cut out to wear in one myself..... lol... this has never left me house.... How much should I sell it for????????

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    613.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1172.jpeg
    IMG_1172.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    941.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    540.2 KB · Views: 60

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Friend, the premier runs trim. The regular 1950's model runs big in my experiences with it. I feel it did not work for you. Regarding price, the highwayman fetches a little more in HH. The price usually depends on condition, hide, size and color. Maybe if you search the sales forum or eBay, it can give you a good estimation of the selling price.
GlWS.

Gerard Dow

New in Town
Friend, the premier runs trim. The regular 1950's model runs big in my experiences with it. I feel it did not work for you. Regarding price, the highwayman fetches a little more in HH. The price usually depends on condition, hide, size and color. Maybe if you search the sales forum or eBay, it can give you a good estimation of the selling price.
Thank you! Im going to try and im not going to order one in goat skin

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
If it’s uncomfortable in stiff horsehide the pattern is not right for you. It might be a little bit less uncomfortable in goat. Don’t make the same mistake twice. Get a jacket in a pattern that suits your body.

4444Design

A-List Customer
If you wanna get my "2 cents" i'm with the guys - the cut does simply not match your body - i'd try maybe a halfbelt or something or the highwayman????

I would get what you can for it and avoid the HWM family of jackets all together. I don't think either model is cut well. Aero has much better alternatives and the HWM, while it should be a "safe" choice, has way more misses than hits and both patterns are poor IMO. I had both, probably my least favorite jackets ever (not including a bunch of crappy 5 Stars which were the absolute worst).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007