Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Customer Service

f2002q

One of the Regulars
Aero's customer service is excellent. When ordering, you have to trust them when it comes to sizing. They know their products and will advise you properly. If you choose to ignore their advice, you're doing it at your peril because if something isn't quite right, it will be your fault.

I've bought two expensive jackets from Aero. They were very through in getting my size right. This included many, many emails back and forth, taking pictures, measurements, etc. during the initial sizing. I went with their suggestion on the size and on one jacket was just a bit wrong. Aero remade the jacket for me with updated measurements without fuss or muss. Rest assured that they stand behind their products and they will make it right for you.

WatchesandBoots1125

New in Town
I got a follow up from Holly, all good now. Thanks for all the feedback. Just wondering for those that own Aero jackets. What lining do you recommend for both warmth and being lightweight? I am leaning towards alpaca wool or tarton.

Just wanted to hear from other's who own the material. Is it god for 40-60 degree Fahrenheit (4-16 C) weather?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I got a follow up from Holly, all good now. Thanks for all the feedback. Just wondering for those that own Aero jackets. What lining do you recommend for both warmth and being lightweight? I am leaning towards alpaca wool or tarton.

Just wanted to hear from other's who own the material. Is it god for 40-60 degree Fahrenheit (4-16 C) weather?
My Teamster was alpaca-lined. Fine at 5-10°C. Any colder and I‘d need to layer some extra..

Robson

Familiar Face
I've got 5 Aero jackets bought over the last 10 years, always exellent service and good communications.
I think its a very good company, expecially because of the good communication and attension to specific wishes.

Edward

Bartender

Shearling I find light (but can be bulky) and very warm. Unlike many others round here, I have no problem wearing an Irvin or a B3 in London Winters, but it's all personal chemistry. Below that, I'd be looking at the blanket lining (physically heavier than the shearling, almost as warm) or the quilting (lighter, relatively). note, though, these are definitely, imo, Winter lining. I'd think carefully about what jacket you want, the fit, and the lining. I'd avoid a heavy, thick lining in a jacket cut to fit you neatly over just a shirt: real danger there that if you can't layer, it might well mean it's not warm enough for a chunk of thee Winter, and too warm outside a brief shoulder season.

I've owned Aeros with the Lochcarron tartan lining and drill cotton. Difference between those is absolutely minimal - what I wore beneath those jackets made much more difference.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld