Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer" - Heavy Front Quarter Horsehide. Need help

stelug

New in Town
hallo, it's some time I dont' come back to the forum and I just learned about the mis-selling in Aero Leather. I own a (supposed) FQHH cafè racer, 4 pocket, Tg 42 wich weights 2.750 kg (barely 6 ounces) I just don't wish to open a new tread about but, cause I am still waiting a repling to my doubts from Aero Leather (mss Holly will be out of reach for some time) can anyone who has a similar jacket in FQHH (certified :)) can post the exact weight? same apply for anyhone who has steer one.
thank in advance
here are the pics
http://[URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/stelug/media/28042011011-vi1_zps28c7fb13.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:
Denny's the man of the Man...!!
You mean like "Dolly"? They cloned Kenny? lol
Dolly%20the%20Sheep_detail.jpg

wdw

One Too Many
You mean like "Dolly"? They cloned Kenny? lol

Very possibly. Dolly was cloned only about 20 miles up the road from Aero, so who knows what other top secret maniacal experiments and creations were unleashed on the leather-wearing public. :)

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My 42 FQHH Cafe Racer weighs 2.5kg.

After sending in a bunch of photos, it really came down to the weight.....they said mine was definitely HH at that weight.

While I get wanting to know what hide you have, at this point, I kinda question posting these on the forums rather than dealing with the makers first?
At first it was a good thing to get the word out, but it seems better to contact the company rather than start by posting issues before they're issues on the public forums.
I think Aero have earned respect by how they handled the mess created by others, and it's like beating a dead horse - or cow now. Just me.

stelug

New in Town
While I get wanting to know what hide you have, at this point, I kinda question posting these on the forums rather than dealing with the makers first?
At first it was a good thing to get the word out, but it seems better to contact the company rather than start by posting issues before they're issues on the public forums.
I think Aero have earned respect by how they handled the mess created by others, and it's like beating a dead horse - or cow now. Just me.

First: I did the day before forwardly to danny the mails I sent to other address.
Second: beeing a journalist and a reporter all my adult life I like to make my own opinion with my own instrument, while I ear other's opinion
Third: I hope none here can misunderstand my intention, I did not tried to reopen any old discussion or throw any shadow. Btw I bought my first aero in 1990, and higwayman, that still have and wear with full satisfation. So I don't believe Aero is needing a defence attorney
Fourth and last: In the post just before yours one I wrote I was confidently waiting theirs verdict.
Aloha

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It's Denny, not Danny. Small point, but as a fellow-hack, you know how bad it looks if you get a name wrong.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az