Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advice on shoe color

Vfan1983

New in Town
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about getting a pair of boat shoes for the summer, as I don't have a decent pair of summer shoes to my name. Seeing as how I've got small feet my options are limited, but I've found a pair that I like. I can't decide between going with a classic brown which would probably be more versatile, or mixing it up with a moss green color. Originally I was leaning toward the brown, but the longer I looked at the green the more tempting it became. Here is a link to the shoes I'm looking at, for reference. Looking at either brown elk or moss green.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Your subconscious already knows which colour you prefer. To find out consciously which one it is flip a coin and watch your very first reaction to the outcome. How do you feel? If you feel good about the outcome, then that's your colour of choice. If you get a less than positive feeling choose the other colour. :)

carldelo

One Too Many
I have to agree with Rudie - it sounds like you know what you want, and it's green. I say go for it! Green is keen, and every mope out there has brown docksiders...

Vfan1983

New in Town
Thanks guys, I think I will go with the green as soon as I get the money (no pun intended). I'll post pics in the shoe thread once I get them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe