Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Looking EXTREMELY sharp, as always,. sir!
Such a generous compliment, thank you. The blazers come about from an indulgence. In my working life, having customers and staff that I was responsible for, a sombre suit lent kudos to my rank. But now, in retirement, I still work, but it's as and when, and more of a consultant than the former head honcho that I once was. I no longer have to look the part. My daily attire has become something of a talking point.
Vain? Who me?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Cap day
68B46554-C5B2-45A7-930E-C08810EE7477.jpeg
884FBA7A-6901-41E1-A4E5-B2132782DE9B.jpeg
D64E6A2A-FEA1-4C2C-BDE0-1445D9A99E0D.jpeg

I think maybe it’s time to stop buying brown 60s to 70s fedoras. :D My other Kevin McAndrew arrived yesterday, and it’s ALMOST a twin of my first one. Still, it will be today's wear. This one is the “Skyhawk”, and it has a 1 &7/8” brim with a bottom-sewn edge, and a crown that’s 4” at the front crush, and 4.5” on the sides, with a 2” ribbon. From more than five feet away, it’s indistinguishable from the other KM. Time to start gently applying the brakes to this particular aspect of my obsession. o_O

(Apologies for the washed-out colors in the first three pics. There's no sun to be had here today). View attachment 612439 View attachment 612440 View attachment 612441 View attachment 612442 View attachment 612443
“Time to start gently applying the brakes to this particular aspect of my obsession.”

Right……. :rolleyes: LOL

looks good on you Mark.

Just got a new box from the nice mailman..... Found a nice pre broken in leather flight jacket on ebay...Should pair nicely with the hats... Unfortunately here in SE Texas it will prob be late October before I can wear it outside lol ( it 82 degrees and 100% humidity here right now.. Oh well... Im ready for fall! View attachment 612473
You are correct. It does pair quite nicely.

Powder blueish, long haired Super Barbisio for an afternoon outing.

View attachment 612500 View attachment 612501

Mr USPS actually delivered as projected

My first 'vintage' hat, a 1950s Mallory Fifteen
View attachment 612515

View attachment 612516

View attachment 612517

The Busted Hats Fedora was in the same delierey :cool:

View attachment 612519

View attachment 612520

Pseudo-whippet Wednesday.

I have struggled to find the right bash for my King’s Umbrella custom job. I don’t think I will ever order another crown taller than 5-5/8. This 5-3/4 is wasted on me: I’ve dropped it all the way down and I like it a lot better this way.

I am Including an interior shot even though there are no markings because this is probably the most comfortable and attractive interior I own.

If Alan starts making hats again for the same price, I highly recommend it.
View attachment 612553
View attachment 612554
View attachment 612556
View attachment 612557
View attachment 612558

I took the day off work and am hanging out with my son today. He got his braces put on today. Wearing my Swann Beaver Blend. Its almost the time of year to wear more straw hats.
View attachment 612543 View attachment 612544

Beautiful day!!
No supervision and I’ve gone Vogue. View attachment 612565 View attachment 612566 View attachment 612567

View attachment 612591
This hat, was one of the first that Gamble & Gunn made for me. At first I was disappointed with it, then my lady said that she could re-block it, and did.

View attachment 612590
I had better mention, knowing that she will read this thread, she made the trousers and shirt too.

Heading out with a little 3x basic black this morning View attachment 612697

A morning soirée under the brim of an $11.00 Stetson Whippet.

i-qP4BSzk-M.jpg

i-vHgX2W9-M.jpg

i-dDKVZ5b-M.jpg

i-S4q72Dd-M.jpg

i-XkFQVfR-M.jpg

I enjoyed morning coffee under the brim of a Borsolino Misto. I really enjoy this heather-ed felt. The Borsolino Misto's sweat is darn comfy to wear.

i-TGX76TW-M.jpg

i-qLHVvch-M.jpg

i-dhHPGhT-M.jpg

i-DGRDMmt-M.jpg

Cheers to all, Eric -

Everyone is absolutely killing it today!!!!!!!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Two top-tier tops!!

Thanks for the hat compliments sir.

Everyone is absolutely killing it today!!!!!!!

Thanks for the killing comment. I chuckle at your compliment. Recently a group of athletes reminded me it was not "killing" it, rather it was "slaying it."

Dang, Eric, that Misto is the mosto!
Give you $11 for that’n? :)

My hat rack is keeping this one. The Misto is of the seldom seem heather-ed Borso Misto family. The Lounge has members who have showcased their Mistos and all are just so special. Thanks for the hat compliment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff