Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Super indeed, David. I love that Borsalino. For me, my VS with, yet again, a new ribbon. This time a much more subdued-and hopefully permanent-vintage silver/gray subtle petersham finish, vintage French ribbon I bought yesterday.

In front of a Diego Rivera mural banner.
526625a9.jpg

Another angle on 6th Ave.
c3993099.jpg

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
A couple of lovely hats this Monday morning gentlemen!

David: That Marque Grand Luxe felt is just ravishing. Looks great on you as well.

Ale: Wonderful photos of a fine lid!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
We had an unexpected snow day today so this is my property covered with fresh snow. Doesn't get much more beautiful IMHO. THe hat is my silver belly/wine ribbon falcon park custom
79914df6.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
David, that LUXE really shines. Wow! (Is it a grey or green, or both?)
Ale-- as always, I like what you've done with the thing... how long before you go back to the lavender? :D
HT-- That FP looks fantastic in the snow (nice shot!) and I bet it will be wonderful against the green in the spring and summertime.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sitting enjoying a partly sunny morning on the porch. Slipped on my hat, VS dove colored w/matching ribbon and bound edge, as I need to head out for morning errands. Dove is a "gray" color and I am trusting that the blue-ish tones carry well with my blue sweater, blue sport shirt and kahki slacks.

IMG0627-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
David; Great hat and we are still going into TT. Warmer weather is coming, teasingly later this week, and I can not wait to see your Art-lights coming out.

Ale; That is a fine color for you! Nice ribbon.

History; Sharp hat for a snowy morning. Enjoy the snow.

Alan; I trust your submissions to this thread to be classy hats, your recent is no exception. Classy, bigger brimmed hat sir.

Keep it up. This is of the best threads on the internet. Best wishes, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thanks David, my weekend was good, I hope, your´s too.
Stunning Borso XXXXX.

Ale, that looks fantastic with the new ribbon, great job done!

HT, that looks really good with your Falcon!

Eric, great VS today, but your eyes looks a little bored

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Apologies to all for my unintentional hiatus from the forum over the past few weeks. Nearly every moment of my free and non-slumber time has been consumed by our son Ryan's big school production of 'How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying', and I am still in the midst of sorting through thousands of photos and hours of videos in producing a multi-media DVD for the kids...

I hope to post some photos from the show to FEDORAS AFIELD soon, but permit me the indulgence of posting several pictures of one of my most cherished vintage lids from this past Saturday evening:

The snow cover is all but gone now and Spring feels just around the corner. It seemed apropos that we were at Orchestra Hall in Minneapolis for the Minnesota Orchestra's pops presentation of Springtime In Paris. Caxton Beaver Twenty.

Orchestra Hall was alive with Minnesotans anxiously looking forward to Spring's arrival.

Sitting at our table at Vincent after the concert. Orchestra Hall in the background across Peavey Plaza.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, wonderful photos as always. I hope it was a success for your son, he is a great actor maybe times.
Please send him my congratulations.
The Caxton, that´s a stunning Hat. I love your front pinches on that.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Al-- Congrats to Ryan, and good luck with the project! ;) My Dad used to do that all the time for us and friends with concerts, plays, etc.-- I know it can be time consuming.
I adore the bash on your Caxton.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Superb hats lately as usual. Been wearing the Beaver Brand the last few days. Contemplating one with a bound edge in banker grey, but I’ll hold off until my new glen grey Campdraft arrives. We’ll see if that will hold me for a bit.

FunPhoto.jpg

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
WOW nice lids Al and BJ not to mention the pics.......Looks like you guys have a professional photographer following you around, I am envious.....

I think I would need a longer arm to take pics like you guys.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy