Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sweet Homburg! I had never heard of this manufacturer so I had to look it up...I'm going to venture a guess that you're the only kid on your block who has one. ;) Is the shirt Exofficio?

Thanks! Janyška were a true Czech company that was founded in the 1920s. I have a few of their hats (see Homburg Nation for latest) and Paddy who posts here also found one a while ago. I have more information on my site.

http://germanaustrianhats.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/194-janyška-cie/

The shirt is REI brand.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
First time out with one of my summer staples... an old Stetson Panama.
2458fd25fc15a5171f88d500b70b642c.jpg
7ddfa6bd835b2bcfba6c3fe5c9b4ee8d.jpg
8e0aaf0a954a77783288986badc15dfa.jpg

Happy Friday eve, everyone.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon folks.

David; Hat and essentials looking good.

Steve; Your recent haul is yielding some terrific hats. I bet your neighbors would be curious about your passions. Always enjoyable to see parts of your collection.

Mike; Terrific contribution. The velveteen beaver is dreamy.

Asmo; Classy Borso.

Dinerman ; Excellent post sir. Modern vintage. Best wishes to your beloved and you on your adventure in the green thing.

Moe; Warm weather is time to pull out those special hats. Your handi-work is improving sir.

Fruno; I hope you enjoyed the game. Baseball is the game of statistics. I like that part better than the game.

Chamuco; Another great hat! You rock!

Joao; The Stagecoach looks good. I was able to identify one of my wife’s horse friends hat by name by watching your posts over the years. Thanks.

Fruno; Peonies and a silverbelly pair well.

Safety; I like the natural milan color very much.

Bob; The Jamaica and spring shirt pair well.

Esther; Love the crème. No contacts for me, but my concession to aging is struggling with where to put my reading glasses.

HJ; Wearing a Tom Mix for a member of the US Beard Team seems just just about perfect.

Eliesti; Akubra stock is rising in vaue. Congrats on the hat.

Knotten; NW hat is truly a beautiful felted hat.

Alan; Wow, that is a hat! The sage green mid ribbon with crown is just about the perfect hat in my eyes. Very complimentary color for you. That’s a hat you need to wear more often. Thanks for sharing.

RJR; PB Straw is a classic. I do enjoy the ribbon choice.

MN; The summer straw weather is upon us. Nice familiar lid.

Bob; Light colored hats really compliment you. Nice lid.

This morning I was out and about in my Gannon silver mist. This light weight felt with a mid ribbon is a "big crown and ribbon" in my hat closet. I am enjoying being "different" this morning.

i-tmBghMH-M.jpg

i-nf87wC2-M.jpg

A vtg. Stetso straw is on duty for this afternoon.

My backseat is crowded with head gear. A ball cap is needed for work on my brothers dock later this evening.

i-T82mMsp-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Good afternoon folks.

Eliesti; Akubra stock is rising in vaue. Congrats on the hat.

Best, Eric -

Haha. Probably. The AU dollar kept dropping and, as I am just starting out, I figured I could grow my collection quicker and more efficiently with Akubras. I actually just got a Balmoral as well, but I think I have reached my wife's limit on toleration of acquisitions for now. Too bad I couldn't get the Moonstone Fed IV or a new Gannon before that happened. Maybe if I unload one of my hats (but I like them all!)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran