Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday this Stagecoach Hi-Ho
20160525.jpg

Great ribbon and brim treatment on that one, Joao.
Moe, you could always switch to a bowler and do Chaplin
Good to see Dinerman in the thread - a rare appearance!
And a very late nod to Dave, who's kids are apparently cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

Wore my SBCD in to the office today - hotly anticipating the arrival of my BGGCD from EA next week.

Picture26.jpg
Picture27.jpg
Picture28.jpg
Picture25.jpg

Peonies are still in bloom, but on their last legs. A little rain and they'll be toast. Hopefully, they will last through the Holiday weekend, though.

Alan, I don't get much reaction from neighbors or when I am out and about (just the occasional nice hat) but all my friends know about my obsession. :) How is it for you?

Very much the same with me. Every once in a while someone will comment with more interest than a passing "nice hat" and I will take the time to discuss further. But I guess to the passerby it must appear no different than a modern hat.

Very much the same with me. Every once in a while someone will comment with more interest than a passing "nice hat" and I will take the time to discuss further. But I guess to the passerby it must appear no different than a modern hat.
Yes this usually happens to me at a bar / pub. Someone will ask about a hat I am wearing which will lead to further discussion. I also have a few friends that are into wearing vintage hats but don't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran