Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: ELMC Roadstar Walnut size 36

greenc

One of the Regulars
Hi All,

Hope you're all well and looking at a terrific weekend. I'm in the market for a ELMC Roadstar in Walnut (or Black) in size 36. Ideally it's in great shape having been well taken care of.

It can be shipped to either my address in Canada or my parent's address in the United States, whichever is easier. If anyone has one I'd love to speak with you about it.

Thank you in advance, I'm looking forward to ultimately making a purchase. Take care.

Sincerely,

Chris

SLAB

A-List Customer
Hi Chris, I have a black one for sale. It’s a size 38 but they fit trim

greenc

One of the Regulars
Thank you SLAB, I appreciate that. Can you please tell me the dimensions? My challenge is that while a 38 will fit the body, the shoulders will likely be too big.

That said, perhaps it will work.

Are you able to show photos with a tape measure on each of the areas? Thank you in advance, I'm looking forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Chris

SLAB

A-List Customer
Dimensions as follows
Shoulders: 46 cm
Chest pit to pit: 52 cm (but feels wider)
Midway body: 46 cm
Bottom hem: 45 cm
Sleeve length: 62 cm
Back length: 60 cm

Link to my listing through my profile
Cheers

greenc

One of the Regulars
SLAB, thank you very much. Rats, it's too big. I need 42-43 in the shoulders - anything more and I feel like I'm swimming in jacket. Sleeve length, bottom hem, and back length are all good.

I seem to be a 36 almost across the board in various manufacturers.

Just the same, it's a beautiful jacket and I hope you find someone who can enjoy it. Take care.

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HvdB