Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Black ELMC Roadstar 42

mumpy

A-List Customer
If anyone is selling a black Roadstar in 42 I am interested, let me know. Thanks!

Buick

Familiar Face
Hi. I have an ELMC Roadstar in 42 from 2019, I believe (this one is not for sale though, sorry!). The chest measurement is 22.25” on mine. Let me know if there are any other measurements you need and I’m happy to supply them

mumpy

A-List Customer
Hi. I have an ELMC Roadstar in 42 from 2019, I believe (this one is not for sale though, sorry!). The chest measurement is 22.25” on mine. Let me know if there are any other measurements you need and I’m happy to supply them
Awesome thanks a lot!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks! BTW do I remember correctly that you had a Roadstar in 40 that you sold? Did you get one in 42? Do you know what the pit to pit is in yours?
I went to order the size up but they didn't have the walnut available at that time. I've been meaning to sell off 2 other jackets first but havent had time.

Buick

Familiar Face
A 618 is a true classic in my eyes, just a matter of getting the perfect fit! I’ve had a hankering for an Aero King of The Road for a while now and there’s currently a 15% off sale at Aero, which made me think about possibly selling the Roadstar, and I remembered you’d expressed interest in this model and size so thought I’d check in.

mumpy

A-List Customer
A 618 is a true classic in my eyes, just a matter of getting the perfect fit! I’ve had a hankering for an Aero King of The Road for a while now and there’s currently a 15% off sale at Aero, which made me think about possibly selling the Roadstar, and I remembered you’d expressed interest in this model and size so thought I’d check in.
Yeah this is the red 618 from Monitor! Pretty awesome piece!

I also saw the Aero King of the Road which would also fit me but I have resisted the urge so far haha

Buick

Familiar Face
So sorry to jump on this, @Buick does that mean you're selling yours?

I’m thinking about it. I’d like to get an Aero KOTR and it might be redundant to have both. Are you in the market for one? Where are you based? Feel free to send me a DM if you’d like to discuss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1