Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- Aero Suede Type 3 size 40

technovox

One Too Many
If anyone has an Aero Type 3 "Jean" Suede jacket collecting dust in their closet, I’m looking for one. Preferably in a light brown/sand suede. Size 40/42ish. I know it’s a long shot, but just thought I’d put it out there. If you got something, feel free to DM me. Cheers!

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
If anyone has an Aero Type 3 "Jean" Suede jacket collecting dust in their closet, I’m looking for one. Preferably in a light brown/sand suede. Size 40/42ish. I know it’s a long shot, but just thought I’d put it out there. If you got something, feel free to DM me. Cheers!
A bunch of them on yahoo Japan for the past few years, and not expensive at all. Keep an eye out.

Get the Lewis Leathers version. Albeit not suede, there's no contest in relation to how it fits, especially on a lean person.

technovox

One Too Many
Has anyone had any dealings with this guy?

pinderdaniel8​

Looks like he's new and has 0 interactions here. Twice I've gotten the exact same message from him regarding my WTB post-

"hello are you still interested in getting this?.
you can contact Scott he has a Aero Suede Type 3 size for sale........... PM him @ Scootreed283@gmail.com"

Seems rather questionable, but thought I'd check with the other members.

Last edited:

Leather_nube

Familiar Face
Get the Lewis Leathers version. Albeit not suede, there's no contest in relation to how it fits, especially on a lean person.
Do you know whether they take vat off the price when shipping outside the uk? I changed currency from gbp to euro and the price stayed the same so I’m not sure.

pinderdaniel8​

Looks like he's new and has 0 interactions here. Twice I've gotten the exact same message from him regarding my WTB post-

you can contact Scott he has a Aero Suede Type 3 size for sale........... PM him @ Scootreed283@gmail.com"

This is the most classic and laziest attempt at a scam. Directing you toward someone else's email is a 100% sure sign you're dealing with a scamming scum.

nune

New in Town

pinderdaniel8​

I come from an entirely unrelated forum for Transformers toys, was looking for an obscure Transformers Animated McDonald's toy and got the exact same message from this guy, with the item swapped out. Looked up the email out of curiosity and now I'm here. Just made an account on here to let you guys know that this is probably a scammer, powered by a bot, that looks on many forums to find people looking for rare items. This will most likely be my only post here. That's all, be wary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1