Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Women's vintage Jewelry, Men's 50's Tie

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This stuff may go to someone for free (see thread re: OurStage), but you may also purchase. Make an offer - I'd say, $2 or so for each? The brown earrings are Lisner so I'd like maybe $5 for those. Otherwise, PM me! I'll ship as cheaply as possible - maybe even a plain ol' stamp will do it.

DSCN0067.jpg

coral ovals with rhinestones are banana republic repros. brown circles are lisner.
DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0073.jpg

these are supposedly bakelite - early pierced earrings:
DSCN0071.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

maybe $5 for this - modern obviously - paid a bit more for it myself. :)
DSCN0076.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Vintage Betty said:
Which means I can snag that pearl necklace instead of her, yes? ;) lol

Vintage Betty

Hm, I think perhaps you two shall have to arm wrestle. I'll give her a day - don't be MS GRABBY HANDS!! Just kidding. Obviously. ;) ;) lol lol

Vintage Betty

Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Hm, I think perhaps you two shall have to arm wrestle. I'll give her a day - don't be MS GRABBY HANDS!! Just kidding. Obviously. ;) ;) lol lol

Just tell her that I won't help her shop any more, and wait to see what she says. I've found her some killer deals online and SHE OWES ME!!!

Seriously, let her have it. I'm having too much fun here to care about the necklace anymore. lol

Vintage Betty

Miss_Bella_Hell

Vintage Betty said:
Just tell her that I won't help her shop any more, and wait to see what she says. I've found her some killer deals online and SHE OWES ME!!!

Seriously, let her have it. I'm having too much fun here to care about the necklace anymore. lol

Vintage Betty

Well, if you're her personal shopper, perhaps she'll give it to you as a thank-you gift!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007