Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Winchester Hat Bodys in "rust" color.

Either a high crown bigger brim pinched homburg type or a sorta "floppy"dimensional brim "Poet" type.

If you do the "poet" you will have to get a matching cape!!! I am still waiting for my "lords" hat from Esther. It is a medium brim, medium height crown hommie with a pinch. I think I will like it.....I sure hope so.
I had Mike at NW redo a western for me in to wide brim, high crown pinched hommie. I love the hat but it still feels too dominant on my head and I am not real comfortable wearing it yet.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
If you do the "poet" you will have to get a matching cape!!! I am still waiting for my "lords" hat from Esther. It is a medium brim, medium height crown hommie with a pinch. I think I will like it.....I sure hope so.
I had Mike at NW redo a western for me in to wide brim, high crown pinched hommie. I love the hat but it still feels too dominant on my head and I am not real comfortable wearing it yet.
Lol. I could do a cape! Thats an interesting and unusual idea for and addition to my fall/winter wardrobe. Mike made a nice redo of my Buckaroo western. Im sure you'll love Esthers work.

Lol. I could do a cape! Thats an interesting and unusual idea for and addition to my fall/winter wardrobe. Mike made a nice redo of my Buckaroo western. Im sure you'll love Esthers work.

9Ybgz.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88