Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whites perry sizing vs Thorogood

TLW '90

Practically Family
I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Perry selects since they're on sale, they're $310 while my Thorogood 6201's were a around $265 shipped when I bought them for work about 2 years ago so the major step up in quality is only $45
I'm limited to rack sizing, and need to know how the whites Perry sizing compares to Thorogood.

I entered my foot length into whites size finder and it said I need a custom size so I know their 7D clearly isn't going to be whatever my Brannock size is, but in Thorogoods I went up from my normal 6.5 work boots to a 7EE with my everyday boots to allow for thick winter socks and mouton wool insoles.
With those socks and insoles they fit great without needing to lace them too tight, which is what I'd want with the Whites.

I guess I just need to know how a whites Perry 7D compares to a Thorogood 7D or EE.

I don't actually need the Perry's since my Thorogood 4364's are still going strong after 5 years, but they're so nice looking and this sale price is just so tempting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeLSA