Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Tacos compechano from one of my favorite local taco trucks. These had slices of grilled beef topped with crumbled chorizo, and we're fairly outstanding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hubby's birthday, so he chose dinner at our local favorite Mexican restaurant, followed by lemon cheesecake at home for dessert.
Happy Birthday to your fella! I'm a few days behind him myself. Guess I'll be getting a new president on mine. Lemon cheesecake sounds way better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Super girlfriend has been visiting her parents this week so I have now had the mac 'n cheese she left me for dinner four days in a row (plus for lunch a couple of them). Here's the thing - I'm quite content.

She's back today, so I'm sure our meal variety will kick up, but I had no problem eating the same meal all week. That said, I think I have one more day of mac 'n cheese in me and then I'd need something else, which, if she got delayed, would almost certainly be PB&J or ordered-in pizza. If it wasn't for SG, I'd eat like a teenager.

I read "chili" as "chill" and was thinking, Bamaboots is making no sense: he's giving us a weather report for no reason. Then, the lightbulb went on - "maybe I should read it again, oh, chili no chill - well, that makes sense." Enjoy the chili.:)
I too have done this more often than I would expect and am quite often surprised by what I thought I saw and what it was.
:D

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I read "chili" as "chill" and was thinking, Bamaboots is making no sense: he's giving us a weather report for no reason. Then, the lightbulb went on - "maybe I should read it again, oh, chili no chill - well, that makes sense." Enjoy the chili.:)
I did the same thing. Talking about the first chill of the season does relate to chili, though. It's cool-weather food. I took soup to work today even though we're having a warm fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld