Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

O'Sully

Familiar Face
How was that?
Whenever I'm in that area I always end up next door at Moe's BBQ. When that pit is smoking, and you can smell it up and down the whole block, it's impossible to resist.
The food was awesome. We had the kids so I didn't have any beer

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night was pork carnitas burritos with Mexican rice, tomato, cheese, guacamole, Mexican sour cream.

I slow cooked 3 pounds of pork shoulder with a bunch of spices, fire roasted green chilies, homemade tomato sauce, garlic, and onion on Saturday.

My niece and her fiance were supposed to come to Lily's birthday party yesterday, and stay for dinner. Car troubles kept them from attending, so we have a bunch of leftovers. Great for a quick meal in the future as the carnitas is headed into the freezer today.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Texas style brisket in the slow cooker, with BBQ sauce, onions, and various spices.
Left over roast (from Saturday) with potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Turkey meatloaf, garlic & olive oil noodles, broccoli.

Hubby asked for a meatloaf sandwich in his lunch tomorrow. I guess that means he didn't totally hate it. (The only ground meat he likes is beef, but turkey is kinder to his waistline.)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Goat's cheese risotto with sun dried tomatoes, rocket lettuce and onion, topped with parmesan cheese. It's a recipe of the Italian chef: Aldo Zilli. Today marks the first day of lent. We have given up meat & alcohol. it's going to be a long six weeks!
aaa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld