Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
We had some steamed Salmon that had already been smoked...(steaming warmed it all up nicely) small potatos with a clam and pearl onion base gravy, butter beans and strawberry muffins. Topping the meal off with a glass of some Martini & Rossie Asti Spumante

Cheeseburgers and brats on the grill and all the fixins. Coronas..Crown & Turkey lounging around a friends pool. Oh and early birthday cake for me. My whatta summertime weekend dodging rain on LoudMouth..!!
..and it begins again today...
HD

Cheeseburgers and brats on the grill and all the fixins. Coronas..Crown & Turkey lounging around a friends pool. Oh and early birthday cake for me. My whatta summertime weekend dodging rain on LoudMouth..!!
..and it begins again today...
HD

Sounds like a great day all around, enjoy it! Oh, and an early "Happy Birthday Wish" going out to you; hopefully, your day is the best!
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Pork chops and Arby's curly fries.
I was trying out some new (to our market) Tabasco Steak Sauce. Great taste, needs more kick though.
Also put Tapatio hot sauce on the fries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken