Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Enchiladas again, by request of my daughter, and birthday cake. It was yellow cake with chocolate icing, also by request.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez, we had a stew...no not stew..."Thee Stew".....it had so much in it....beef, asparagus, onions, carrots, snap peas, celery, red cabbage, potato, black olives, yellow bell peppers, a variety of spices, and course ground black pepper, and lastly tabasco sauce. This cooked for several hours....strawberry chip muffins instead of corn bread ones with this meal.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh a food items worth making mention here...Marie Calendar Pie, (Coconut pie yummy)....just thaw and "pig out"...goes well with fresh coffee, too!

dnjan

One Too Many
Geez, we had a stew...no not stew..."Thee Stew".....it had so much in it....beef, asparagus, onions, carrots, snap peas, celery, red cabbage, potato, black olives, yellow bell peppers, a variety of spices, and course ground black pepper, and lastly tabasco sauce. This cooked for several hours....strawberry chip muffins instead of corn bread ones with this meal.

Anything left in the 'fridge? Sounds like a "clean out the ice-box" stew. Always the best!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
That is about what I did, but some of it was pre planned to be the way it was.....I have a large kettle and when we make something like this, we have it for lunch the next day and then freeze the rest...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This evening we had some more stew....but tomorrow we have something special lined up....no cooking....KFC chicken strips, cole slaw, baked beans, tossed salad...(from one room to the next).

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
13oz burgers with Arby's curly fries.
I also cooked 3 chicken breasts on the grill, but those are for tomorrow.
Newcastle Cabbie Black Ale to go with it.

Mancino's Grinder Club Sandwich( Turkey,Ham,bacon,cheese,lettuce,tomatoes and mayo). Greek salad(lettuce,green peppers,onions,black olives,feta cheese,Greek dressing and croutons). Cinnamon crumble cheesecake.
SA Boston Lager
HD

Last night we had some penne pasta with ground beef and sauteed vegetables, yellow bell pepper, portobello mushrooms, onions, garlic, and tomatos. Tonight I put what was left in the oven with some cheese on top and heated it up til the cheese was nice and browned and bubbling. Mmmm.

Fried chicken with sriracha sauce
Banana pudding
St. Pauli Girl

Happy Father's Day to the dads out there.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Today the same meal that I have done for the past 40 years,---- White Castle!! My dad when he was alive always wanted to go there and now I keep up the tradition. Every fathers day until my stomach dies.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Last night we had some penne pasta with ground beef and sauteed vegetables, yellow bell pepper, portobello mushrooms, onions, garlic, and tomatos. Tonight I put what was left in the oven with some cheese on top and heated it up til the cheese was nice and browned and bubbling. Mmmm.

That sounds delicious. Reminds me of the baked cavatini I make sometimes with italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, pineapple, onions . . . basically everything I like on a pizza, but baked into assorted pasta with marinara and layers upon layers of mozzarella. Man, I think I might just have to make some tonight.

Dangit Matt! You made me go to the store for Italian sausage. Can you guys get Graffeo Brothers up there? It's made locally right here in B'ham. They sell it at the Pig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken