Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You are kiiiiiiilllllllliiiiinnnnngggggg me! :eusa_doh:

No cauliflower tonight.
Steak with fiery 5 pepper seasoning, and baked beans with Tapatio hot sauce added.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Uh no.
I use a whole wheat crust.
One is seasoned ground beef, cheese (marble cheddar, Colby, and jalapeno), and onions.
The other is pepperoni, cheese, Italian seasonings, and bell peppers (out of bp so I used onions on that one too).
They turn out really well.

Rosco62

New in Town
Tonight is, Roast leg of lamb (wonderful smell all through the kitchen right now as it cooks), roasted Kumera (sweet potato) and roasted regular potato together with a big dish of cauliflower cheese, homemade gravy and mint sauce. And of course some nice crusty bread to mop up the plates. We have this once or twice every two weeks, alternating between lamb, pork and beef. One of the family favourites and they are all asking "when are we eating" coz they are all hungry.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Tonight is, Roast leg of lamb (wonderful smell all through the kitchen right now as it cooks), roasted Kumera (sweet potato) and roasted regular potato together with a big dish of cauliflower cheese, homemade gravy and mint sauce. And of course some nice crusty bread to mop up the plates. We have this once or twice every two weeks, alternating between lamb, pork and beef. One of the family favourites and they are all asking "when are we eating" coz they are all hungry.

Rosco, as another Kiwi, that put a smile on my face and made my mouth water just thinking about it ;)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Mellow Mushroom Pizza.
Yeah, hippie pizza.
But it had beef, pepperoni, sausage, applewood smoked bacon, peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
Wonderful....man. :hippie:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe