Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

eqejepyd.jpg

Red beans & rice - round two, with smoked sausage, garlic bread, and of course tabasco sauce, and a couple of icy cold heinekens to wash it all down.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
eqejepyd.jpg

Red beans & rice - round two, with smoked sausage, garlic bread, and of course tabasco sauce, and a couple of icy cold heinekens to wash it all down.

I guess I'll have to add you to the list of food posts I have to pass by. :p

Pork Chops tonight, with Bush's beans (I added a bit of brown sugar, and Tapatio hot sauce).

dnjan

One Too Many

Monday night was black beans and sausage over rice. Very similar. Sausage was a home-made smoked sausage, and I added some bacon trimmings (Best part about making your own bacon is the pieces you get when you trim the edges to make it straight for slicing. Those are dried a bit from the smoking, and especially flavourful).
And instead of tobacco, I had Marie Sharp's green habanero sauce.

Black beans and rice is also a favorite at our house. I have a bunch of mouths to feed, so beans and rice a lot. Homemade sausage & bacon sounds perfect.

Roasted chicken, pulled off the bone and shredded on top of cheese and spinach enchiladas.
Homemade sauce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken