Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Not sure.
The wife works late tonight, and I don't care to cook anything because this is my "clean the house" night.

Geez, sounds like a vegan jail to me. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Well there is "meatloaf" but you know the mystery loaf could be anything. :p
I've never been a fan of meatloaf.
I made a wrap with salami, sausage, and Monterey cheese.
Louisiana Hot Sauce pork rinds to keep it from getting lonely on the plate.
Chased down with tea, and a Guinness Extra Stout.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It was delicious, but I could feel myself getting fatter over supper lol
Here's an expert's view:
I stopped eating all things "fat" since my caring doctor mentioned I have a high cholesterol.
I managed to both gain weight and lose health..
Doctors.. :doh:
So, I've ditched the "healthy food" and started eating bacon, meat and lard.. the brilliant doctor told me my health was never better, my cholesterol was perfect and I've lost 30 pounds. :nod:

lard.jpg

:thumb:

How about you send over some CAKE or PIE (no need to put the file in).. :D
I got tired of bread & rice. All we had in Italy was massive amount of bread and rice. :doh: ..hence: cabbage soup and squash. :nod:

A mirliton pie since you love squash so much. :p And yes, mirliton pie is better than nasty pumpkin. :p
Cabbage soup? Oh boy, you wouldn't want to be around me is I ate that.
[video=youtube_share;MDVrmSEZEKg]http://youtu.be/MDVrmSEZEKg[/video]

Some more cabbage soup? I think I have had enough.:p

Last edited:
Here's an expert's view:
I stopped eating all things "fat" since my caring doctor mentioned I have a high cholesterol.
I managed to both gain weight and lose health..
Doctors.. :doh:
So, I've ditched the "healthy food" and started eating bacon, meat and lard.. the brilliant doctor told me my health was never better, my cholesterol was perfect and I've lost 30 pounds. :nod:

lard.jpg

:thumb:

Just like the 100 year old woman who lived to be that way due to eating bacon every morning. :p Oscar Meyer gave her a life time supply on her 100th birthday---likely knowing that the best effects of bacon had already got her this far----maybe she will live to be 125 so they get stuck with 25 more years of bacon. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe