Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

dnjan

One Too Many
Interesting. I see it comes out here in April. Too bad it is in San Franfreako or I would go.
I'm sure you would enjoy it. To bad they don't have the chefs for the SF event listed (at least I didn't see them). Perhaps if you recognized a couple of them it would make the SF trip worth it.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Last night, turkey tetrazzini with salad.

Tonight, corned beef with carrots & cabbage, mashed potatoes, and some kind of bread. Maybe soda bread if I have time after work. Otherwise Trader Joe's!

The Irish wife, made this Italian guy corned beef and cabbage?... Something not right with a meal that is all cooked in the same pot!

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Last night, turkey tetrazzini with salad.

Tonight, corned beef with carrots & cabbage, mashed potatoes, and some kind of bread. Maybe soda bread if I have time after work. Otherwise Trader Joe's!

I trust it was the real, honest-to-God corned beef and not that canned stuff. Strangely enough, my Dad preferred canned corned beef.

Boy howdy, you really do like to flirt with death, don't you? :p

He is fine. It just hurts everyone around him:
images

:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken