Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

dnjan

One Too Many
My oven has no clock, no window, no timer, and is missing a knob lol

Found a pic lol

230132_10150183189929330_4775257_n.jpg
That stove looks so clean, I wonder if it is ever used!

dnjan

One Too Many
Actually - I have no complaints about her cooking. Just the state of the kitchen when she is done.
She made a couple of meals and multiple deserts when she was home from college for the holidays. All were good.
The kitchen afterwards, not so good.

Hold on, don't you have a whole bunch of cars of considerable more value than mine, including a Vintage Mustang, a '57 Chevy, an Eldorado, a '57 GMC, and an Escalade? Hmm.....that's 4 classic cars, and two Cadillacs......

Not to mention the rims on an Escalade probably cost more than I paid for my Cadillac car.

You can't fool us. All that overtime, that big cadillac and fifteen other cars. It all points to Chef Tom being The Man. :p

lol Someone has to think so!

IMO..He'd be the Man..no matter what he had.

dnjan

One Too Many
Hold on, don't you have a whole bunch of cars of considerable more value than mine, including a Vintage Mustang, a '57 Chevy, an Eldorado, a '57 GMC, and an Escalade? Hmm.....that's 4 classic cars, and two Cadillacs......
You guys seem to know so much about each other - must be because you belong to the same exclusive country club.

Not to mention the rims on an Escalade probably cost more than I paid for my Cadillac car.

lol Someone has to think so!

true but I never tried to say that I was poor and couldn't cook. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21