Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I had Fruit Loops. :p
Had or was among?
Wait, those are Grape Nuts.
See, grape because your state has a lot of winery's in it, and nuts well...do I need to explain that one?
It's a joke son! ;)

The pancakes had Blue Bonnet on them, which isn't really butter is it?
The wife likes it because of the price.
I'm not so fond of it, lacks taste.

Last edited:
Grilled tomato, bacon and cheese (dill harvarti).

I can see it now:
pics_giant-bacon-sandwich-wild-turkey.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
She'd do that too, if I let her. But I know how bonkers she'd be after, so I gave her syrup in a side cup like they do at a restaurant.

(She has treated it as a syrup shot in the past - drinking the last of it after done dunking. Totally gag-worthy.)

She'd do that too, if I let her. But I know how bonkers she'd be after, so I gave her syrup in a side cup like they do at a restaurant.

(She has treated it as a syrup shot in the past - drinking the last of it after done dunking. Totally gag-worthy.)

lol lol
Sugar doesn't effect my sons that way for some reason. They have to have A LOT of it for them to get that way. Syrup isn't good enough. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
lol lol
Sugar doesn't effect my sons that way for some reason. They have to have A LOT of it for them to get that way. Syrup isn't good enough. :p

You're very fortunate. Doesn't take much sugar for her to be pinging off the walls. And wouldn't you know it - my dad's favorite thing to do when he comes to visit is bring her a WHOLE bag of candy, open it, give her a few pieces (!!!!), and leave the whole dadgum bag here. He promises her before he leaves that she can have more, so she pesters me repeatedly about the candy that Papa brought her, and when can she have more.

My dad's quite the laugh riot. I think it is his payback for what the five of us kids pulled over the years. But I was the youngest (and shyest), so I didn't pull nearly as much as my older siblings. At least he didn't have to cut down a tree outside my bedroom window to keep me from climbing down it and running out to meet boys in the middle of the night - like one of my sisters!:eusa_doh:

My dad's quite the laugh riot. I think it is his payback for what the five of us kids pulled over the years. But I was the youngest (and shyest), so I didn't pull nearly as much as my older siblings. At least he didn't have to cut down a tree outside my bedroom window to keep me from climbing down it and running out to meet boys in the middle of the night - like one of my sisters!:eusa_doh:

My sister once told my parents "you remember when you used to say 'I hope you have kids that are just like you'?...yeah, well...I'm sorry for everything."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe