Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

I've noticed a lot of restaurants have started to add chorizo to the menu. And then when I was at the supermarket last night I saw this.

SPAM-Chorizo.png

I see they found a way to make even Spam worse.....

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I always keep chorizo on hand from one of the local butcher shops, as theirs is the spiciest. It makes great tacos. I also love it in breakfast burritos. I always order a #5 Hot at a local restaurant; it's chorizo, eggs, potatoes, cheese, and hot green chile. One of my favorite breakfasts.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
HELL YES!!!
I'm heading for walmart right now!

:eeek:
I'd have to take 2 bp pills.
After my wife saw what beef choizo was made from (salivary glands and something else), she said no to it.
I'll stick with bacon for the fajita filler.

Today it was pancakes, yes James the almond refuse kind, with organic rainforest honey.
Well I got 24oz of the honey for less than what Kroger wanted for their brand.
Plus it has a less refined taste, which reminds me of the type I ate as a child.
Back then, the one we bought had a piece of the honeycomb in it.
Not sure what brand though...Sue Bee rings a bell, probably because it's a very popular brand. :D

:eeek:
I'd have to take 2 bp pills.
After my wife saw what beef choizo was made from (salivary glands and something else), she said no to it.
I'll stick with bacon for the fajita filler.

Today it was pancakes, yes James the almond refuse kind, with organic rainforest honey.
Well I got 24oz of the honey for less than what Kroger wanted for their brand.
Plus it has a less refined taste, which reminds me of the type I ate as a child.
Back then, the one we bought had a piece of the honeycomb in it.
Not sure what brand though...Sue Bee rings a bell, probably because it's a very popular brand. :D

Sounds like Hippie pancakes with hippie honey. :laser::hippie:
Bacon is better anyway---real meat versus mystery meat. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
2 eggs, and toast.
Lots of pepper, minimal amount of salt, and lots of butter on the bread.
By Wednesday I'll need my magic honey to get me going. :D

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Those with a penchant for protein, as in animal flesh, look away now.
My wife's breakfast, takes me about half an hour to prepare it:

What you see: Bowl of cornflakes, the banana is sliced over the top, skimmed milk is poured on and just a sprinkle of sweetener added.
From left to right: Grapefruit on a bed of pomegranate seeds, topped with prunes and cherries. That's followed by stawberries and blueberries, following that is a nectarine, sliced into wedges, with apricot wedges alternating between each nectarine slice. Mixed coloured grapes piled on top. In the last bowl are a bed of blackberries, then a circle of orange wedges, with rasperries on top. Out of camera is a similar small bowl, full of mixed nuts. Later in the day she will eat an apple and a pear.

My wife can **** for England!

Those with a penchant for protein, as in animal flesh, look away now.
My wife's breakfast, takes me about half an hour to prepare it:

What you see: Bowl of cornflakes, the banana is sliced over the top, skimmed milk is poured on and just a sprinkle of sweetener added.
From left to right: Grapefruit on a bed of pomegranate seeds, topped with prunes and cherries. That's followed by stawberries and blueberries, following that is a nectarine, sliced into wedges, with apricot wedges alternating between each nectarine slice. Mixed coloured grapes piled on top. In the last bowl are a bed of blackberries, then a circle of orange wedges, with rasperries on top. Out of camera is a similar small bowl, full of mixed nuts. Later in the day she will eat an apple and a pear.

My wife can **** for England!

Holy Crimony! If I ate that I could move more than five minutes away from a bathroom. It would run right through me. :faint:

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
I have been trying to eat healthier too. So this morning I had a cup of coffee and a toasted bagel but made it a cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter and had a banana with it. Very tasty and I like to think the peanut butter and banana made it a little healthier than a bagel and coffee.

There's a coffee house here in town that serves up what it calls an Elvis dog. It's a banana on a toasted hot dog bun with peanut butter and strips of bacon, drizzled with honey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82