Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

1ce119efd17c175ac0ecb59eee82d3f5.jpg

Found some leftover rice in the fridge so I made fried rice. It's got eggs in it, so that's breakfast.....right?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Left-over pizza, cold from the fridge from two nights ago*- now that's breakfast.

*Note, phrase changed from "last night" to "two nights ago" is the only change to my breakfast post from yesterday. The beauty of pizza is that the first night you get it hot and the first bite is, possibly, its finest moment, but it still has much to give. After being dinner on the first night it can then be several breakfasts or snacks for days to come.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Black coffee and chocolate easter eggs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sounds like a wonderful start to the day, as long as you're sure the Cadbury bunny laid those eggs. :p

Entertaining the inlaws this week...
2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, ham, hashbrowns, and toast.
Honestly, it's like I'm running a diner. ;)

Hot cross bun form a near by farmers market. I ask the guys at one particular stand (where I always buy what are clearly home-made sticky buns [as they are inconsistent from week to week depending on if the wife or daughter makes them]) why he still had Hot Cross Buns after Easter? His response - because people love them. So I bought 'em, brought them home and they made for a quite tasty breakfast. And I chased the Hot Cross bun down with a sticky bun - a powerful one-two breakfast combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82