Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gamboa vs. Warren on HBO... My God what a knock down, drag out, old school brawl that was. Ended with a wicked right upper cut in the 10th canto... Brilliant!!!!!! Impetuous!!!! Homeric!!!!

Worf
I knew that I was missing UFC this weekend, but how did I miss this? Hopefully, I can find it somewhere and at least enjoy it after the fact.
:D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
If it is Gamboa vs. Crawford, then I will have to wait a few days before it is on HBO on demand. From what I have read, it was definitely worthy of a viewing even for a WBO title fight.
:D

Trust me as a man who lived through and LOVED the "Silver Age" of Boxing you're in for a treat. I decried LONG and loud the watering down and trivialization of boxing... alphabet soup sanctioning bodies, Bob Arum and Don King stealing left and right... This fight made me feel young again.

Worf

Trust me as a man who lived through and LOVED the "Silver Age" of Boxing you're in for a treat. I decried LONG and loud the watering down and trivialization of boxing... alphabet soup sanctioning bodies, Bob Arum and Don King stealing left and right... This fight made me feel young again.

Worf

I too wish for the days of boxing when I was a kid in the seventies and early eighties. The middleweight and welterweight divisions were full of talent and fighters. The fighters fought regularly and could be seen on stacked cards on regular television(ESPN/USA Network included). Sadly, I do not see boxing recapturing its glory. :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Leftovers" - Meh... not quite sure what to make of this whole thing. Just too much... way too confusing and NOT in a good way. I don't have the stomach for another "LOST", years and years of investment with little or no payoff (at least nothing that made any %#$#@! sense to me!). And the confusion figuring out the world of Westeros leaves me little time to play "story story what's the bloody story". I'll give it a couple of more weeks then after that... GONE!!!!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken