Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Just go down to the seedy area and throw a few silver dollars in between a few bums. "Let's get ready to rumble!" A bum rumble beats anything you see on TV---especially when they are between their fixes. :p
These are people coming out of concerts, basketball games, etc. from a large arena we have.
Then there are those who like to go from bar to bar, and after awhile they're superman. :p
I see it on the news, but rarely go down to see these fights in person.

Denny's. :lol:
If the Moon Over My Hammy isn't prepared properly, I can see how the crowd could get upset.

Last edited:

skydog757

A-List Customer
Mom on CBS. I love Allison Janney in a comedic role. It being a Chuck Lorrie production the humor can be somewhat coarse and glib at times, but it also depicts people dealing with recovery in a fairly honest way.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nah, too many senior citizens for anything interesting to happen. :p

I remember when we would go to the Mile High Nationals every year. We were on the pit side, so no alcohol. If you got out your telephoto lens and looked across at the non pit side, where alcohol was allowed, always some good fights going on. Remember, nothing good happens after you hear, "hold my beer!"

These are people coming out of concerts, basketball games, etc. from a large arena we have.
Then there are those who like to go from bar to bar, and after awhile they're superman. :p
I see it on the news, but rarely go down to see these fights in person.

Denny's. :lol:
If the Moon Over My Hammy isn't prepared properly, I can see how the crowd could get upset.

I don't think you want to be near those fights. :p

And American Restoration.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Next thing you know, these guys will start pulling each other's hair, and using a hammer to the head. :eeek:
three_stooges_hammer.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Walking Dead" - Good Lord... saw some but not all of THAT coming. Most disturbing thing I think I've ever seen on T.V. Just because you can do a thing doesn't mean it should be done.

Worf

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Lost Sword of the Samurai. The Honjo Masamune, is a sword that is as prized and as elusive as Excalibur.

[video=youtube;14xar5meJgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14xar5meJgc[/video]

Worf

I'll Lock Up
That girl was straight out insane! I would have done the same thing to her.

I agree with the perscription I just wasn't prepared for the diagnosis. When I watch TWD I'm prepared for the usual "sudden growl in the background" but this episode went way beyond that. It was so disturbing (at least to my family) that we had to DVR and watch "Talking Dead" afterwards to make a bit of sense to it all. Deep..

Worf

I agree with the perscription I just wasn't prepared for the diagnosis. When I watch TWD I'm prepared for the usual "sudden growl in the background" but this episode went way beyond that. It was so disturbing (at least to my family) that we had to DVR and watch "Talking Dead" afterwards to make a bit of sense to it all. Deep..

Worf

Well it is an end of the world scenario. :p Anything can happen. Just wait, there are some worse things to come with barb wire wrapped baseball bats. :doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter