Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I've watched a few episodes on Netflix. I'm not partial to zombie culture, so I found it more irritating than terrifying...
As my username implies, I am partial to zombie culture. After suffering through the first two seasons, all the while hoping it would get better, I ultimately found The Walking Dead to be rather uninteresting. :bored:

...If I wanted to watch a bunch of shambling corpses, I would go to the mall.
:rofl:
If I wanted to see some REAL shambling corpses then I would go to Congress. :p
Or Florida. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
As my username implies, I am partial to zombie culture. After suffering through the first two seasons, all the while hoping it would get better, I ultimately found The Walking Dead to be rather uninteresting. :bored:

Or Florida. :D

Florida? Shady Acres Retirement Village, set on some pristine wetland? I've heard of that.

The only interesting zombie movie I saw in the past few years, was Zombie Honeymoon.
It was on the chiller channel, which I've since let go because I wasn't interested anymore.
Neat movie, interesting concept, I'd probably see it again.

vintageTink

One Too Many
Zombies don't scare me. they are dead and can't run fast. Hippies are scarier. They can run fast AND they stink like the dead. :p
Spiders don't bother me. They are good with a nice tomato sauce. :p
Zombies were slow until that stupid remake.
They're relentless. Mindless consuming machines who stop at nothing to get you.
Like hippies. But with less patchouli.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe