Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

m0nk

One Too Many
Watched Elementary from the DVR last night. It's an interesting take on the Sherlock story, although somewhat dry. I hope it picks up a bit....

Hi All

NCIS--- I actually like Mark Harmon in the role of Special Agent Jefro Gibbs. Also the chemistry of the other actors seems to fit well.
Best regards
CCJ

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I saw this weeks episode of vegas because my inlaws said it was good. How can I put this? Over acted.
They're trying too hard with the cars and the scenery. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't run as smoothly as Crime Story. I'll watch it again next week to see if the show improves....

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I saw this weeks episode of vegas because my inlaws said it was good. How can I put this? Over acted.
They're trying too hard with the cars and the scenery. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't run as smoothly as Crime Story. I'll watch it again next week to see if the show improves....

Chiklis is ok but never thought Dennis Quaid was much of an actor,just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe