Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Same here. I'm glad the episodes are starting to pick up a bit. All in all its been better than the last couple of seasons. All that angst and romance. Tough seeing Hoyt saying adios.

Worf

It is better but there are only two episodes left. Geez, how many does that make for a season? 8?!

Hoyt leaving was one of the better things. He is such a big crybaby. I hope the door hits him. :p

The only part that is getting silly is that everyone is now some sort of supernatural something or other. Shapeshifters, vampires, witches, demons the only regular guy is the sheriff who is related to the vampire.:eusa_doh:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
It is better but there are only two episodes left. Geez, how many does that make for a season? 8?!

Hoyt leaving was one of the better things. He is such a big crybaby. I hope the door hits him. :p

The only part that is getting silly is that everyone is now some sort of supernatural something or other. Shapeshifters, vampires, witches, demons the only regular guy is the sheriff who is related to the vampire.:eusa_doh:

Because they're essentially hour long films you get around 10 episodes a year on premium channels. Less if it's really popular and the cast starts holding out for BIG money, then you're lucky if you get 8. Some "seasons" of "The Sopranos" were 4 or 5 episodes long it seemed.

Yeah not a lot of "normal" folks around Bonton these days.

Worf

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I just watched the first installment of the second season of Downton Abbey. We enjoyed it immensly and will probably continue the series.

Hurrah! The third season begins in Great Britain in mid-September, but doesn't come to the States until January.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82