Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Birdman" - My jury's still out on this one. Interesting???? Yes! Memorable???? Definately! Well acted??? Without a doubt! Best Picture of the year???? Enh??? But I was entertained!

Worf

LizzieMaine

Bartender
We had "Birdman" here for two weeks, and I'm still not entirely sure what was going on. When people asked me at the door what I thought of it, I told them I'm glad to see that Michael Keaton is at last coming to terms with decades of self-loathing.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
We had "Birdman" here for two weeks, and I'm still not entirely sure what was going on. When people asked me at the door what I thought of it, I told them I'm glad to see that Michael Keaton is at last coming to terms with decades of self-loathing.

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!! Well said! I kinda thought... "Black Swan" on steroids. It was "different"!

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Attack of the Crab Monsters (1957)

It's a tidal wave of terror! :p

[video=youtube;tTVWQ8dxPW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTVWQ8dxPW0[/video]

There are sooooo many infantile, juvenile, mysoginistic (sp) jokes that I could make right now. BUT, as I don't want to get struck down by the Uru "Ban Hammer", I'll keep my cro-magnate musings to mahself! (MUST NOT MAKE DIRTY JOKE!)

Worf

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Red Tails.
A great story about some great events. But spoilt by the overuse of CGI and things blowing up made the film look like footage from a shoot em up video game. Did Curtiss P40s really have the manoeuvrability of the latest Me 109s or was Lucas going back to his Pearl Harbour days.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
"Two Days, One Night," a Belgian working-class drama starring Marion Cotillard as a factory worker about to be cut from her job, who appeals to her friends and co-workers to unite to convince the company's management to keep her. It's movies like this that make up for all the pretentious arty stuff I have to look at.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe