Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
But I have to ask. Criag ain't "pretty" but he is buff as hell. Or is it the bad boy menace that turns women on? Suave like Connery he ain't. Soft and cute like Moore... NOT. So tell us guys the skinny, fork over the 411. Enquiring minds wanna know.

Worf

Can't really answer that question. ??? The drooling I see over Craig confuses me too. Don't find him that attractive, but then friends think I'm nuts 'cause I don't like Brad Pitt either. Guess I just have different taste. ;)

Although the acting in this one is not up to par like the one with Bogart .
For me, this version manages to explain the "who done it" at the
expense of the plot being linear in content.

Hafta agree with you there. I came in toward the middle & couldn't understand why certain actors weren't "appearing." lol Took a couple times checking the info on my tv to figure it out.

Helps if I pay attention.

DameWhoDrinks

Familiar Face
Heaven Knows Mr. Allison. Now I want to marry Robert Mitchum, enlist in the marines, become a nn, and take up smoking, all at the same time.

Such a good movie

The Firm (1989)

65120.gif

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Try not to have too much drool on your lips when you say it... dead give away. But I have to ask. Criag ain't "pretty" but he is buff as hell. Or is it the bad boy menace that turns women on? Suave like Connery he ain't. Soft and cute like Moore... NOT. So tell us guys the skinny, fork over the 411. Enquiring minds wanna know.

Worf

Hmm. I think it's the raw masculinity of Daniel Craig that I like. No, he's not "handsome" or "suave" in the Sean Connery sense. He's just...well, for lack of a better word, rowr! lol

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
"Dark Passage," w/ Bogart and Bacall, plus Agnes Moorehead and Bruce Bennett. I'd never seen it before all the way through -- I knew about the POV camera gimmick for the first hour of the movie, but not the rest of it.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hmm. I think it's the raw masculinity of Daniel Craig that I like. No, he's not "handsome" or "suave" in the Sean Connery sense. He's just...well, for lack of a better word, rowr! lol

Oh my heavens! Welp I asked and I got's me answer. Sounds honest to me. LOL! Thanks for sharing...

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe