Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

oh and:
l_26198_72dd5401.jpg

I have watched it just for that line. :D

District Attorney Rothko: You're lucky I'm not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder.
Harry Callahan: What?
District Attorney Rothko: Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights.
Harry Callahan: Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
I have to say in comparison to some of those ones you've been listing lately that is true.;)

Actually I found the movie pretty entertaining, though that could have much to do with Terri Zimmern :D

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!"

Hi

O.K., I get why yo mama was a hamster is bad, but "your father smelled of elderberries!"? No get? Help? I suppose being Monte Python, it very well could be entirely meaningless.

Later

District Attorney Rothko: You're lucky I'm not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder.
Harry Callahan: What?
District Attorney Rothko: Where the hell does it say that you've got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects, deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? I mean, you must have heard of the Fourth Amendment. What I'm saying is that man had rights.
Harry Callahan: Well, I'm all broken up over that man's rights!

:rofl:
What is it that is Dirty about Harry?

DNO

One Too Many
Hi

O.K., I get why yo mama was a hamster is bad, but "your father smelled of elderberries!"? No get? Help? I suppose being Monte Python, it very well could be entirely meaningless.

Later

Basically non sequitur humour. And no...makes no sense at all, really (unless you start wondering about the bizarre world where smelling of elderberries is insulting). Fairly typical Monty Python stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe