Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What styles of leather jackets are currently in fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veronica.smith

New in Town
What is new in the fashion of leather jackets I wonder? Which styles are trendy right now? And the ultimate question: What are the trendy things today in style, fit and colour whether it be the classic biker jacket or that amazing bomber you just came up with as a fresh entry option? Share your thoughts (and the latest trends, and we'd love to also see how you are leaning into the trend with leather) in a comment below.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
Fashion is an 'at the moment' (frequently changing) expression that has no Style. Style is what works for an individual whether any fashion components are part of that image/look and are timeless as noted by MrProper above.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
What is new in the fashion of leather jackets I wonder? Which styles are trendy right now? And the ultimate question: What are the trendy things today in style, fit and colour whether it be the classic biker jacket or that amazing bomber you just came up with as a fresh entry option? Share your thoughts (and the latest trends, and we'd love to also see how you are leaning into the trend with leather) in a comment below.
Who the f**ks “we”??
And nobody around here “leans” into anything, especially stone walls and definitely not your ultimate questions about trendy things.
Welcome to the lounge.
B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1