Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

X83

One of the Regulars
Schott cafecto only worn about 5 time and I must say I will do my best to wear much more it’s super comfortable and not even broken in yet

Attachments

• IMG_6662.jpeg
    IMG_6662.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6663.jpeg
    IMG_6663.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52

TLW '90

Practically Family
This is one of your better fitting and looking vests… nice one
Really?
I'm actually not the most happy with the fit of this one, I wish it were about 3/4" longer and maybe 1/2" bigger.
It's just snug enough that I find myself wanting to unbutton it while sitting down.

I am certainly happy with the look and quality of this vest that's for sure.

This picture may not do it too much justice, but this deerskin vest is my favorite in terms of fit.
20240918_124815.jpg

I believe the sizing looks right, and I never feel the need to unbutton it while sitting down.

ai00344

One of the Regulars

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Not wearing (that will happen tonite) but trying on after picking it up from the UPS hub this morning (Don´t ask...).

Black Bear Brand/Y2 Blue Bomber.

You know the spiel with BBB: Josh charges top dollars and delivers unique products. This one is the usual flawless Y2 execution (with the right now unclear qualification as to knits that may struggle with the horsehide in the long run...).

Leather is pretty thin (as compared to my other Y2-jackets) but stiff as a board. Photos of the aged hide on BBB´s insta speak volumes about spectacular patina potential (not that I am Mr Speed-Age...).

Sizing: This is an XXL, which is a joke for my build, but Josh´s recommendation prevented an expensive mistake. Couldn´t size down if my life depended on it.

As for now, I am happy. There is something inherently comfy with Blouson-style jackets (you may notice, I acan never be without at least one A-2 and G-1 at any given time), so this will make for a great fall driver, when it´s mild during the day and chilly when the sun is away.

BlueBomb_1.jpg

Last edited:

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
Not wearing (that will happen tonite) but trying on after picking it up from the UPS hub this morning (Don´t ask...).

Black Bear Brand/Y2 Blue Bomber.

Yolu know the spiel with BBB: Josh charges top dollars and delivers unique products. This one is the usual flawless Y2 execution (with the right now unclear qualification as to knits that may struggle with the hordehide in the long run...).

Leather is pretty thin (as compared to my other Y2-jackets but stiff as a board. PHotos of the aged hide on BBB´s insta speak volumes about spectacular patina potential (not that I am Mr Speed-Age...).

Sizing: This is an XXL, which is a joce for my build, but Josh´s recommendation prevented an expensive mistake. Couldn´t size down if my life depended on it.

As for now, I am happy. There is something inherently comfy with Blouson-style jackets (you may notice, I acan never be without at least one A-2 and G-1 at any given time), so this will make for a great fall driver, when it´s mild during the day and chilly when the sun is away.

View attachment 649506
It's kind of cool.

konadog

Practically Family
This is the Branded Garments I scored from eBay that was listed in the deals thread. It's a pretty amazing piece. I'd say the quality is on par with Vanson. It's very heavy. Perhaps too heavy for my lightweight Southern California ass. I'm going to wear it today, but I may list it in Classifieds soon due to the weight.

Jackets102524-18.jpg

Jackets102524-20.jpg

Jackets102524-15.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
remytwotimes