Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
IMG_3736.jpeg

Vanson Comet

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Ha, I knew it!

I've looked at those Bronson trousers before and prevaricated whether to get some.

Now they're out of stock of course.

Out of curiosity, did you buy your usual size, or did you have to make any allowances for their sizing?

For these ones I just bought my regular size 32 which worked fine.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Today was a historic day in Tartu. They masterfully took down an iconic chimney and a large part of the local population came to see it. I went to see it as well, wearing my Vanson E.
Here's a nice short video of it:
It was incredible to see it in person.
I wore the Aero Hooch Hauler the rest of the day as it got quite warm (I mainly use the Vanson for colder weather, in the morning for example).

I also finally finished my report/review/warning on Pinion denim from Thailand.
Here's the post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/comments/1g7cm5g Me and my friend did put quite a lot of effort into writing this up, hope that it might be interesting to some of you that are into denim.
And you'll see a few Vanson and Aero jackets in the fit photos as well!

3.14nche

A-List Customer
Today was a historic day in Tartu. They masterfully took down an iconic chimney and a large part of the local population came to see it. I went to see it as well, wearing my Vanson E.
Here's a nice short video of it:
It was incredible to see it in person.
I wore the Aero Hooch Hauler the rest of the day as it got quite warm (I mainly use the Vanson for colder weather, in the morning for example).

I also finally finished my report/review/warning on Pinion denim from Thailand.
Here's the post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/comments/1g7cm5g Me and my friend did put quite a lot of effort into writing this up, hope that it might be interesting to some of you that are into denim.
And you'll see a few Vanson and Aero jackets in the fit photos as well!
one hell of a way to create a rainbow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider