Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Monte.C

New in Town
Yet another fuzzy pic.
Nuh-uh. There's a different Monte? No fair, and you were here first. But it was my nickname for years, and it's the name I used on two different types of forums for a long time. Perhaps there are two Montes in town now. LOL the awesome one and the other one (!!!)
smiley copy.jpg

Monte

Practically Family
Nuh-uh. There's a different Monte? No fair, and you were here first. But it was my nickname for years, and it's the name I used on two different types of forums for a long time. Perhaps there are two Montes in town now. LOL the awesome one and the other one (!!!)
View attachment 646069
Welcome, number two. I feel the need, the need for tweed. Be on the lookout.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011_142113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_142113_Chrome.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 15
Took a stab at the Regius 30’s style suede two tone ski jacket. 58 degrees and boiling in it. I am so desperate to wear this thing. It’s the high water mark for me. Has to be sub 40 degrees to wear it. I could see myself rocketing down the Swiss alps in it but unfortunately the last time I skied I nearly killed 4 people and myself.
IMG_3251.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Took a stab at the Regius 30’s style suede two tone ski jacket. 58 degrees and boiling in it. I am so desperate to wear this thing. It’s the high water mark for me. Has to be sub 40 degrees to wear it. I could see myself rocketing down the Swiss alps in it but unfortunately the last time I skied I nearly killed 4 people and myself.
View attachment 646159
A unique jacket. More like a work of art really. Very cool.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
Very nice outfit!

Thanks Mickey. I'm fortunate to be able to casual wear like this for my work from home gig. I like chore style coats for wearing around the house because of the practicality.... i.e., lots of pockets and generous fit. Even though this one is moleskin, it holds its shape really well and could even be dressed up. It ticks the boxes too for being a small company with an excellent reputation for great working conditions for their employees and using local (French) resources.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cossack