Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I was wondering if you're doing anything special to break in the jacket? Water treatment? Or anything out of the ordinary? I am trying to break in mine also.
Couple thousand miles on the bike. Sun wind rain. I’m lucky in that i’m totally comfortable On the bike in a leather jacket into the low 80s. Also i dont have the quilted liner.

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
Fresh Air and stretch of the legs. I work from home and this is my office attire these days.

Germinal Work Jacket by Bleu de Chauffe

IMG_0302.jpeg

Viking752

Practically Family
My first non-mall jacket—Vanson C2. Recently acquired from a member on this forum. Loving it! First day out. Looking to put many miles on it. Glad to be stepping into the world of real leather jackets with this one.

View attachment 643666
Beautiful Vanson, I have a C2 with chain pulls on the pockets. I have not seen one with solid pulls like yours, which I really like. Trying to determine if yours is older/younger than mine or special run. Would you mind sharing the unit number on the key fob for a comparison?

TelemarkTumalo

One of the Regulars
Love the Spot bike! I worked in the climbing/biking industry in Golden CO when Spot began, and have always loved the belt rive

Good eye! This bike is an awesome commuter, around town and pub crawler. It is an 8 speed internal hub transmission and the front hub is a generator for the front and rear lights. With the belt drive, the only maintenance is a few drops of oil annually into the rear hub transmission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve