Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Khilij

One of the Regulars
I caught the golden light just before sunset last night. I've posted pics of this Y'2 in indigo blue a few times as I'm wearing this a lot as the summer temps moderate. I took a chance on this jacket, not sure how I would like blue leather, but outside of sunglight it almost looks black. In bright sunlight, the blue really shows up and almost violet. Hard to describe how comfortable is this jacket. Thought I'd miss not having handwarmer pockets, but the two inside chest pockets are generous for iphone, wallet and keys. Pulled out some classic Levis 501 STF jeans to wear with engineers.

View attachment 641587
Really fantastic picture

Leather_nube

One of the Regulars
I caught the golden light just before sunset last night. I've posted pics of this Y'2 in indigo blue a few times as I'm wearing this a lot as the summer temps moderate. I took a chance on this jacket, not sure how I would like blue leather, but outside of sunglight it almost looks black. In bright sunlight, the blue really shows up and almost violet. Hard to describe how comfortable is this jacket. Thought I'd miss not having handwarmer pockets, but the two inside chest pockets are generous for iphone, wallet and keys. Pulled out some classic Levis 501 STF jeans to wear with engineers.

View attachment 641587
Looks smashing!

Leather_nube

One of the Regulars
IMG_1872.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82